We are hiring…
Our team members are the true soul of “Wedding in Greece” company. We think differently. About destination weddings, but also about the ways in which we deliver on our promise to engage, delight, awaken and challenge our team members as well as our couples.
Wedding coordinator/assistant wedding planner
If you are a hard working individual with experience in destination wedding planning, then come join our team at “Wedding in Greece” planning company. Since 2010, we’ve been helping wedding couples and their guests plan and book their destination wedding travel to Greece. We are currently seeking goal-oriented people who thrive in a team environment, and who are eager to help others plan their perfect destination wedding in Greece.
Wedding coordinator for “Wedding in Greece” will be responsible for the solicitation and management of destination weddings. This includes qualification of each lead to maximize each weddings potential for the company as well as determine each brides’ needs and how best to sell to those needs.
We believe our team members are the true soul of our company. We invite you to join us on this journey.
We love hiring awesome people… if you believe that you are awesome, please read on:
A Day in “Wedding in Greece” life
- Work directly through emails with destination wedding couples and explain our process and services as well as responding to incoming leads (Skype, emails, etc.) in a timely and professional manner
- Option to working remotely from home a few days
- Prepares wedding packages for couples, answers leads, conducts venue tours for potential clients, prepares contractual documents and oversees billing reminders, maintains wedding filing system, assist with finalizing plans for the day of coordination, supervises marketing projects and weddings.
- Research wedding venues and provide the couple with options
- Maintain an active follow-up system as well creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files
- Have complete services knowledge of “WIG” so as to always give the best and correct impression and positioning of WIG to all potential customers.
- Offer outstanding customer service, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance customer service with sales results
- Offer advice on destinations and be knowledgeable about the overall destination wedding and travel process
- Assists with menu tastings and site inspections
- Must be able to work all over Greece in major wedding destinations as Santorini, Mykonos, Crete for weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Meet & greet clients on event dates and supervise as needed
- Negotiate with clients using creative and attractive presentations and event proposals, to achieve both maximum revenue/profit potential and fulfillment of contractual responsibilities while satisfying client needs.
What We’ve Got
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation (salary, plus bonuses)
- Extensive product & sales training
- Opportunity for career growth
- Relaxed dress code
- Fun atmosphere
- Immediately jump in our team
What you’ll need
- 1+ years of wedding planning experience is required
- Sales/customer service experience will be greatly appreciated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
- Strong listening skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a sales driven environment &
- Customer service oriented mind-set
- Proven ability to juggle multiple duties and prioritize tasks
- Competitive attitude
- Must have a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications, the internet, and email
- Attica based is a must, South suburban and Athens Riviera based is better
Our office is in Athens Riviera.
This is a part-time job with a prospect for the full time
Please forward CV and further details at firstname.lastname@example.org